In order to access the Result from the website, the students will have to enter their Registration number or Roll number, the name of the degree in given space of the website.
So, students must keep visiting the official website of Punjabi University to aware about the results availability. We will also keep publishing latest updates on our website.
Here are some results recently declared by Punjabi University
Declaration Date: 24-Sep-2016 (24/09/2016)
- Time Table of B.A Part 3rd Supplementary Exam 2016
- Time Table of B.A Part 2nd Supplementary Exam 2016
- Time Table of B.A Part 1st Supplementary Exam 2016
- Preponement Time Table of M.P.Ed 1st Sem Exam 2016
- Preponement Time Table of B.Pharmacy 5th Sem Exam 2016
- B.B.A 1st Sem (Roll Number Allocation) Dec 2016
- B.A 1st Sem (Roll Number Allocation) Dec 2016
- Time Table of B.A. Part 3rd Supplementary Exam 2016
Punjabi University Result 2016 Name Wise
University Name :– Punjabi University
University Short Form :– PUNJABI-UNIVERSITY
Official Website :– www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
Course/Exam Name :–
Result Date :– 24-Sep-2016 (24/09/2016)
Declaration Status :– Declared Available Online
Result Check Link :– http://punjab.result91.com/punjabi-university (Important Link)
Courses Offered :– B.Tech, BA, B.Sc., B.com, BCA, MA, Msc., M.Com, M.A., B.A., M.Phil, MBA, B.Ed.,M.A., B.A.,MCA, BBA, PGDCA
Follow Key-Steps to check Punjabi University Result 2016
- Click on the link of the result given here or visit the official website.
- Fill your roll number and other details.
- Click on Submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and get a printout of it.
Check- Punjabi University 2016: <—————
Note: Candidates are advised to take print of their e-marksheet or save them as PDF for future reference.
About Punjabi University:Established on April 30, 1962 in the erstwhile princely state of Patiala with the main objective of furthering the cause of Punjabi language, art and literature, Punjabi University has since evolved into the largest University in the state. Spread over 600 acres of land, its 500 teachers are imparting instruction and guidance to nearly 9,000 students in a multi-faceted, multi-pronged and multi-faculty environment comprising 65 Teaching and Research Departments on its Campus, five Regional Centers, six Neighborhood Campuses and 166 Colleges affiliated to it.
The University has achieved a couple of milestones during its move towards furthering the overall development of Punjabi. Having published a record number of over 3,000 titles in Punjabi covering a wide range of areas and Establishing a special Punjabi Reference Library, it has taken upon itself the responsibility of catering to the linguistic and cultural needs of the overseas Punjabis.
The student can check the official notification in detailed PUNJABI-UNIVERSITY Result 2016 by the link PUNJABI-UNIVERSITY. Do comment you questions below if you have any.